Wednesday, October 3, 2007

@$%#! gauge

I hate knitting. That is all.

Sesame's gauge was obviously off and the M knit up as a S. Shipping off to the cousin so I don't have to see it lying around.

Mr. Greenjeans will now be for me. And the good thing is I don't have to recast on as I'd thought as I'd already cast on for a size that'd fit both me and cousin, and my migraine prone brain had forgotten. Yay. Gauge better not be off on this one. Of course, if I obsesses over it, of course it will. *sigh*

I really hate knitting.

3 comments:

boeluen said...

Oh! I know that feeling. Extensive frogging does it for me. *hugs*

I found out that you don't receive updates when I reply to you on my blog - oops:

boeluen a dit...
I actually can't understand why anyone would actually want to knit English - it's a pain and it's so slow. *shakes head*

boeluen said...

Yes this back and forth thing is annoying. I opened a MySpace account but I didn't like the general atmosphere so I never updated it. I can't even remember what my details are anymore!

The weirdest thing about hopping back and forth between our pages is that it renders our conversations a bit cryptic.

TheBlackSheep said...

Do you see me now?

I tried something new, but I think it's just blogger being a complete bugger about the comments. You once told me you didn't get my ady, but Mari said she did. Blogger sucketh greatly. Wonder if it's any better if you pay for your domain.